Since TAIDEN introduced the world’s first digital infrared wireless conference system in 2008, its HCS-5300 Series Digital Infrared Wireless Conference System has successfully equipped the United Nations Headquarters, the World Bank, the Business Roundtable Headquarters, the China National Convention Center, the Ningxia International Convention Center, Chongqing Municipal Government and many other high-profile venues.
Now TAIDEN extends its portfolio of wireless conferencing solutions by launching a compact complement, HCS-5335 Series Compact Digital Infrared Wireless Conference System. Its performance stays true to its predecessor but features ingenious integration by combining the transceiver and the control unit together. No changes or further holes need to be made in the meeting rooms to be equipped thanks to its wireless transmission of audio signals and tabletop/on-tripod installation of the new main unit, making the system an ideal solution for small to medium sized multipurpose rooms or historical buildings.
- Digital infrared audio processing and transmitting technologies ensure superb sound quality
- IR transmission technology, no worries about eavesdropping and radio interference, no RF radiation
- Unlimited quantity of infrared wireless conference systems within a building
- Easy to set up, move and remove, no wiring or drilling, perfect solution for historic venues
- Compact and highly efficient control unit with built-in infrared receiver
- 1~6 MHz transmission frequency, undisturbed by HF driven light sources and mobile phones
- IR coverage area radius＞8 m (4 m high ceiling)
- Excellent immunity to RF interference from mobile phones and RF devices