NT MATRIX is a system interface with a built-in DSP processor that performs routing matrix, mixing, and various processing of audio signals.
It supports various forms of use by combining audio input and output cards and control cards. It also supports redundancy of power supply input and redundancy of audio signal processing unit (optional), and therefore is ideal for relaying, live broadcasting, program recording, and television and radio studios requiring high reliability.
(1) 160 ch x 160 ch AUDIO MATRIX ROUTER
(2) Configurable DSP audio signal processing
(3) Six card slots (two of which support 64 ch audio input and output)
(4) Analog, digital audio I/O cards and option for GPIO and VCA control cards
(5) LOGIC function for logical setting of button ON/OFF status of GPIO and the touch panel
(6) GUI application that allows flexible configuration of user interface
(7) Size appropriate for mounting on EIA 19 inch rack