The NT110 is a portable digital audio mixer with inherited reliability and features of the NT880, TAMURA’s Flagship model.
The NT110 is a portable digital audio mixer with inherited reliability & features of the NT880, TAMURA’s Flagship model.
- Analog 16 Input/Output (MONO), AES 2 Input/Output (STEREO), & AUX 2 (STEREO) as standard
- Audio formats such as AES, MADI, SDI, DANTE can be linked with NT016 via 2 expansion slots (optional)
- External Remote Control for Input/Output can be achieved via GPIO cards installed in the expansion slots for various applications
- Compact design mountable in a EIA 19 inch width rack
- Sampling Frequency;48K/96KHz, selectable for High-quality audio program production
- Availability of Power redundancy which is a prime requirement for live broadcasting events for the highest reliability
- Audio digital signal processing redundancy despite of the size of portable mixer. (option)