The NBB-0202 bi-directionally transmits 2×2 audio to and from Dante audio network. It accepts wide range of signal from MIC to LINE level while its output capability meets the industrial standard up to 24dBu.
The NBB-0202 adopts Audinate Dante networking technology for audio transceiving, and is very network friendly with unlimited flexibility in topology of deployment. It supports up to Layer 3 of IEEE 802.3 network standard, enabling you to organize your audio network with the on-the shelf Ethernet switches or to immediately transport streaming audio by taking advantage of your existing installed network facility with no hassle. Even better, every NBB-0202 comes with two Ethernet ports which allow you to physically cascade several NBB-0202s in the same network link. Accompanying with Ethernet switches, this capability helps NBB-0202 gaining flexibility and expanding territory in device deployment in audio networking.
Audio routing among each NBB-0202 and all the other Dante-enabled devices is configured via computer with dedicated Dante Controller software which is available free from Audinate website. With Dante Virtual Soundcard software, you are even able to have your DAW software direct record/play stereo streaming audio from/to NBB-0202.
The audio input/output interfaces of NBB-0202 are fully met the requirement of professional audio industrial. Audio is encoded/decoded with the latest and uncompressed 24-bit PCM encoder/decoder with sample rate in 44.1KHz, 48KHz, or 96KHz. The NBB-0202 outputs are peculiarly buffered with amplifiers of high-rail-voltage which can drive the lines up to 24dBu.
Besides the high-level of drive capability, the output of NBB-0202 can also be attenuated to meet the narrower reception range of inputs of some semi-professional devices. Both inputs of NBB-0202 accept signal of level from mic to line with individual gain and phantom power control. The NBB-0202 is also equipped with a pair of clip indicators for both the inputs to warn audio technician any signal overload on inputs.
The NBB-0202 is assembled in a sturdy metal chassis with elegant style of front panel. A set of rackmount kit is included in the package so that you can mount the NBB-0202 in standard 19″ rack.
- Dante-enabled networked Audio Receiver and Transmitter
- Streaming audio in robust standard Ethernet cable (a.k.a., Digital Snake)
- Easily organize and expand network topology with Ethernet switches
- Uncompressed 24-bit PCM coding with sample rate up to 96KHz
- Two RJ-45 ports make Daisy-chain cascading feasible
- Powered by either PoE or 48V adapter
- Gain or Attenuate control for each channel
- Phantom power engagement control per input channel
- Signal clip indicators for both inputs
- XLR Combo sockets for both XLR and TRS phone plugging
- Routing and other configuration are set with Dante Controller software
- Rackmount kit included