Wisycom’s MRK980 is a true diversity, ultra-wideband dual channel receiver.
WWisycom’s MRK980 is a true diversity, ultra-wideband dual channel receiver. With its 1090MHz of band switching, it ensures the users an exceptional band flexibility, combined with a superb selectivity and intermodulation immunity, for best operating performances of the wireless microphone systems. MRK980 also features an internal DSP processor, Wisycom famous Multicompanding system, new Dante compatibility and a completely and renewed user interface, which make this system easy and quick to setup.
- Two channels true diversity receiver (full DSP processing)
- Up to 1090 MHz bandwidth in 170/1260 MHz range
- Push to talk (PTT) enabled with dedicated outputs (optional)
- Analogue, AES/EBU & Dante outputs (with redundancy)
- Dante machine Synchronized mode: no sample rate delay!
- Next Gen Multiband front-end filtering:
- High Q moving filter in 170-230 MHz
- High Q moving filter in 470-800 MHz
- High Q moving filter in 960-1160 MHz (DME) (or 806-810 MHz saw filter – Japan)
- Country specific saw filters:
USA 940-960 MHz or Japan 1240-1260 MHz
- Wideband and Narrowband DSP-FM operation (SW selectable):
- Narrowband allows 50% more band efficiency (200/250 kHz channel density)
- Narrowband allows about 3dB extra sensitivity and noise immunity
- Extreme low noise VCO with ultrafast spectrum scan for optimal quick & easy setup
- High contrast OLED display
- Monitor & control through USB and Wisycom Manager 2.0 (computer SW)
- Expansion slot for GPIO or future additional feature