The HY144-D-SRC audio interface card supports the Dante audio network protocol, handling up to 144 input and 144 output channels of 96 kHz/32-bit digital audio. Onboard sample rate conversion allows interconnection between devices operating at different sampling rates. Five operational modes can be selected via firmware.
- Transmits and receives up to 144 input and 144 output channels of uncompressed 96 kHz/32-bit digital audio.
- Primary and secondary connectors support redundant connections. Daisy chain connections also supported.
- Five firmware-selectable operating modes: 144io (SRC off, 144 in/144 out), 144io SyncSRC (SRC on, synchronous, 144 in/144 out), 72io AsyncSRC (SRC on, asynchronous, 72 in/72 out), 144in AsyncSRC (SRC on, asynchronous, 144 in/0 out), 144o AsyncSRC (SRC on, asynchronous, 0 in/144 out).
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 125 x 37 x 207mm (4.9" x 1.5" x 8.2")
- Net Weight: 0.25 kg (0.6 lbs)