Dante brings award-winning technology to video
Audio and Video together at last
The Dante AV family is a comprehensive suite of solutions that expands the market opportunity for OEMs and gives end users more flexibility to select a Dante AV solution that meets their application and budget. Select from high performance solutions where low latency and ultra-high-quality video matters, to cost effective, software-based solutions that deliver compatibility and flexibility.
From the high resolution, tightly synchronized, and ultra-low latency Dante AV Ultra to Dante AV‑H for H.26x endpoints, all Dante products share a common control plane and management system – including all audio devices.
The highest quality synchronized audio and video with ultra-low latency
Dante AV Ultra is a revolutionary new AV hardware solution for standard 1 Gbps networks that allows manufacturers to add networked video to the industry-leading Dante audio-over-IP platform. It provides the ease-of-use, seamless multi-vendor interoperability, and integrated control and management experience that customers have come to expect from Dante.
• Turn-key FPGA solution for AV over IP, from codec to network with a complete set of tools and software plus engineering support
• Visually perfect JPEG2000 codec for up to 4K 60fps 4:4:4 resolutions
• Sub frame latency for demanding real time applications
• Precision and aligned timing of video and audio across networks
• Separately routable video, audio, and control essences
• Easy control of remote devices via UBS HID, serial, and IR over IP
• Content protection with a fully validated implementation of HDCP 2.2 over IP
The power of Dante audio and video control comes to H.26x
The latest offering in the Dante AV family of AV-over-IP solutions for OEMs, Dante AV‑H allows OEMs to develop fully manageable, cost-effective video products that fit into the ever-expanding Dante ecosystem using only software.
• Rapid time to market and cost-effective solution for manufacturers to bring Dante AV to existing video SoC designs
• Add up to 8 channels of Dante audio to video products for instant compatibility with the thousands of Dante-enabled audio devices on the market today
• Provides a single platform to route, configure and control both audio and video signals and devices
• Brings robust management, user access control and the ability to remotely troubleshoot H.26x endpoints with Dante Domain Manager
• More flexible to install than point-to-point solutions like HDMI, USB, and SDI enabling better placement for performance and appearance of devices
• Provides a lower bandwidth Dante AV option perfect for running on converged enterprise networks
Develop with Dante AV
Over 25 companies are developing with Dante AV Ultra and Dante AV-H including those listed here. Learn about your options for creating products with interoperable Dante AV networking.
Dante Authorized Implementer Program
The Authorized Implementer Program is ideal for manufacturers seeking to quickly add Dante AV-based products in the shortest possible time.
The program gives manufacturers access to turnkey ODM products such as full-featured PTZ cameras and receive/transmit AV-over-IP video endpoints that can be “white-labeled” with the manufacturer's brand. They also get immediate expertise in developing new video products, such as hardware design, software development, supply chain management and regulatory compliance.
If you are an ODM or design firm seeking to expand your market by manufacturing Dante AV products for other OEMs, the Authorized Implementer Program may be a perfect opportunity for you.