Everything you love about Dante, now for video
Audio and Video together at last
The Dante AV family is a suite of solutions that expands the market opportunity for OEMs and gives end users more flexibility to select a Dante AV solution that meets their application and budget. Select from high performance solutions where low latency and ultra-high-quality video matters, to cost effective, software-based solutions that deliver rapid time to market, compatibility, and flexibility.
As part of the Dante AV family all solutions support:
- Interoperability between manufacturers of products based on the same technology.
- Dante audio channels that are instantly compatible with over 3500 Dante-enabled audio products.
- Independent audio, video, and ancillary channel routing providing unprecedented flexibly of signal routing.
- Single tool, Dante Controller, for configuration and one click routing of all audio and video devices.
- Simplified system maintenance, security, and support with Dante Domain Manager.
- Installation on standard 1 Gbps networking infrastructure.
Dante AV family comparisons
|Dante AV Ultra||Dante AV-A||Dante AV-H|
|Resolution Support||Up to 4Kp60 4:4:4||Up to 4Kp60 4:4:4||Up to 4Kp60 4:2:0|
|Latency||Sub Frame Latency ~ 8 ms||Single Frame Latency ~ 16 ms||Multiple Frames of Latency ~ 100 ms|
|Interoperability of products based on the same technology|
|Dante Controller Support|
|Dante Domain Manager Support|
|Dante Studio Software Support|
|Common AV Clock|
|Encode/Decode from SDI|
Exceptional video to meet the most demanding standards
Dante AV Ultra is an FPGA based solution that enables manufacturers to add networked video and audio to the industry-leading Dante platform. Delivering high quality visually lossless video that’s tightly synchronized and at subframe latencies, Dante AV Ultra is perfect for the most exacting applications.
- Turn-key FPGA solution from codec to network with a complete set of tools and software.
- Visually lossless video supporting up to 4Kp60 4:4:4.
- Imperceptible subframe latency optimal for live interactive and real time applications.
- Precision and aligned timing of video and audio across networks solving issues with sync.
- Compatibility with Dante Studio adds video software to workflows with ease.
- Up to 8 channels Dante audio.
- Flexible control of remote devices via USB HID, serial, and IR over IP
- HDCP 1.x/2.x support
High quality AV distribution simplified and managed
Dante AV-A extends the Dante AV portfolio to hardware based on the ASPEED AST1530 IC. It delivers high quality video and 2 channels of Dante audio that are instantly compatible with Dante-enabled audio products simplifying distributed AV system design.
- Adds Dante audio and video to products based on the ASPEED AST1530 IC without the need for hardware redesigns.
- High quality video up to 4Kp60 4:4:4.
- 2 channels of Dante audio.
- Independently routable audio and video flows means breaking out audio to Dante-enabled DSPs, amps, or speakers is done with a single click.
- Ultra-low video latency that looks and feels natural for in room video distribution.
- HDCP 2.x support
In partnership with
Greater flexibility and scale for limited bandwidth environments
Dante AV-H is a software solution for SoC-based video products that brings the power and interoperability of Dante to H.26x video endpoints. Dante AV-H is less complicated and more flexible to install than point-to-point solutions and with low bandwidth it’s the ideal AV solution for today’s networks.
- Rapid time to market for manufacturers to bring Dante AV to existing video SoC designs.
- Uses the popular H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC video compression standards.
- Up to 8 channels of Dante audio.
- The lowest bandwidth Dante AV solution perfect for integration into conferencing, higher education, and small production applications.
- Up to 4Kp60 4:2:0 video resolution
- Compatible with Dante Studio software for effortless use in unified communication, lecture capture and streaming software.
Dante Authorized Implementer Program
The Authorized Implementer Program is ideal for manufacturers seeking to quickly add Dante AV-based products in the shortest possible time.
The program gives manufacturers access to turnkey ODM products such as full-featured PTZ cameras and receive/transmit AV-over-IP video endpoints that can be “white-labeled” with the manufacturer's brand. They also get immediate expertise in developing new video products, such as hardware design, software development, supply chain management and regulatory compliance.
If you are an ODM or design firm seeking to expand your market by manufacturing Dante AV products for other OEMs, the Authorized Implementer Program may be a perfect opportunity for you.
Develop with Dante AV
Over 30 companies are developing with Dante AV including those listed here. Learn about your options for creating products with interoperable Dante AV networking.