Dante for Multichannel Audio
A single Brooklyn module provides a complete, ready-to-use Dante interface, simultaneous channels of bi-directional digital audio streaming.
The onboard MicroBlaze CPU includes its own Linux environment, enabling the development of custom embedded applications for device and network control and monitoring. A wide range of interfaces is supported, and Audinate’s comprehensive software toolkit streamlines integration, dramatically lowering time to market.
The compact Brooklyn delivers unprecedented power and performance, with +/- 1 microsecond synchronization and ultra-low latency. Brooklyn modules support all the features that have made Dante the number one choice for AV equipment manufacturers media professionals, including easy setup and installation, intuitive operation, flexible configuration, performance monitoring, and exceptional performance.
Power and Simplicity
With a powerful FPGA engine, plus onboard micro-processor, Brooklyn gives a comprehensive application environment to streamline software integration.
Brooklyn offers its own high-resolution, low jitter clocking, or connects to external clock, and supports industry standard sample rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192kHz.
Audinate’s acclaimed networking expertise is built into every Brooklyn module, with a comprehensive toolkit that gives you a vast and varied array of tools, options, and possibilities. Its simple software development environment gives you maximum flexibility for custom functionality and control.
- Dante plug and play audio networking
- 100% compatible with all Dante-enabled devices
- Powerful onboard microprocessor — no additional CPU required
- Mini-PCI module and form factor — fits into virtually any design
- Sub millisecond latency with +/- 1 microsecond synchronization
- Up to 64x64 redundant bi-directional channels @ 48kHz
- Flexible Interface Support — SPI, I2C, RS232 and configurable GPIO
- Powerful development environment and toolkit
- Patented Glitch-Free Redundancy
- Complete sample rate support
- Support for 2,4,8, or 16 audio channels per TDM
- Support for AES67 RTP
- Support for SMPTE ST2110-30 RTP (enrolled devices)
- Support for Device Lock in Dante Controller
- Network health, clock and audio quality monitoring
- Gigabit Ethernet switch chip support
- Dante works with standard off-the-shelf network switches — easily integrates into existing network switch infrastructure, and automatically discovers other Dante-enabled devices on the network
- Firmware upgradeable
- Create Dante-enabled products quickly and cost-effectively
- Connect to any other Dante-enabled devices as part of larger systems
- Customize Dante Brooklyn to differentiate your products with special features and controls
- Perfect for use in DSPs, mixers, amplifiers, preamps, wireless microphone systems and more
|Sample Rates||44.1 / 48/88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192kHz|
|Audio Channels In/Out (44.1/48kHz)||Up to 64x64 channels|
|Audio Channels In/Out (88.2/96kHz)||Up to 32x32 channels|
|Audio Channels In/Out (176.4/192kHz)||Up to 16x16 channels|
|Audio Flows In/Out||Up to 32x32 simultaneous streams|
|Digital Audio Formats||TDM, I2S|
|Audio Transport Formats||Dante Audio over IP, AES67 RTP, SMPTE ST2110-30 RTP (enrolled devices)|
|Sample Bit Depth||16, 24 or 32 bits per sample|
|Audio Buffering||Up to 2000 samples per channel|
|Clocking||Onboard word clock or external word clock|
|Form Factor||Card edge module. 4.5cm x 6cm (1.75” x 2.4”)|
|Clock||High quality, low jitter|
|Ethernet||Standard RGMII/MII interface for Ethernet PHY or switch chip|
|Power||3.3VDC @ 2W max|
|Control Interfaces||SPI Leader and Follower; GPIO; I2C|