High Performance, Small Footprint
Dante IP Core is the clear choice for manufacturers looking to build best-of-breed Dante solutions with total control over cost, platform, features and performance.
Dante IP Core enables you to add Dante AV-over-IP networking flexibly and cost-effectively to FPGA-based AV products, minimizing footprint and reducing BOM expenditures.
Dante IP Core runs efficiently alongside OEM product applications on Xilinx FPGAs, providing channel counts up to 512x512 with ultra-low latency and sub-microsecond synchronization, enabling unprecedented levels of integration and flexibility.
Segregated from the audio processing engine, system management is handled by an integrated Microblaze soft-core CPU, which supports custom user code for your own embedded Dante API applications.
With support for up to 512x512 channels and 128x128 audio flows at sample rates up to 192kHz, Dante IP Core packs the same mighty punch as Audinate’s flagship Dante HC module – and is also available with lower channel-count configurations to enable cost-effective products for all segments of the industry.
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz in multiples of 44.1/48kHz with pull-up/down
- Bit depths: 24, 16 and 32 bits per sample
- Up to 512x512 channels at 44.1/48kHz, 256x256 channels at 88.2/96kHz and 128x128 channels at 176.4 /192kHz
- Up to 128x128 simultaneous audio packet streams for transmit and receive
- Up to 1024 samples audio buffering per channel
- Flexible synchronous serial audio interface, up to 32 x SDIN and 32 x SDOUT audio lines
- Hardware audio metering
- Standard RGMII/MII interface for Ethernet PHY or switch chip
- Software and firmware are upgradable over network
- High-quality, low jitter clock with companion Silicon Labs clock generator
- External word clock sync input
Reference Project for ISE / Vivado
- Top Level example file and constraints
- NGC / encrypted ED IF netlists
- Supporting files
Testbench with encrypted source files (Modelsim)
- Reference schematics
- Layout guidelines
- Reference BOM
- Activation dongle
- Spartan 6
- Artix 7
- Contact sales for information about additional Xilinx platform support