Dante Ultimo PDK
The Ultimo PDK (Product Development Kit) is a comprehensive Dante Ultimo development platform including hardware, software, documentation, and a technical support package. It is an invaluable tool for the design and testing of Ultimo integration projects. It features a wide range of audio and control interfaces, integrated clock and codec chips, flexible signal routing, USB serial console, and configurable user interface elements such as LEDs and push buttons.
The Ultimo PDK allows you to quickly become confident and familiar with Ultimo technology and associated Dante products, enabling you to understand how best to incorporate Ultimo into your product and solution roadmap.
- 4-in + 4-out Dante interface via RJ45 Ethernet connector
- 2x 2ch line level analog in (3.5mm jack)
- 2x 2ch line level analog out (3.5mm jack)
- 2x 2ch high power analog out (3.5mm jack)
- I2S digital audio exposed on a dedicated header
- UART, SPI, I2C and GPIO control headers
- Power via 5V DC power supply / USB / Power Over Ethernet
- Loopback mode, to loop Rx Dante audio back onto the network via the Tx channels
- USB debugging console
- Supports the use of external codec (via I2S header)
- System, network & hardware LEDs
- Removable switch and POE PHY modules