PC & Mac: Meet Dante
Dante Virtual Soundcard turns your computer into a Dante-powered workstation, seamlessly integrating your PC or Mac with Dante audio devices on your network. Instantly connect to record, process and playout using any audio application and any combination of Dante-enabled devices.
Virtual Direct I/O
Dante Virtual Soundcard uses the Ethernet port you already have—no snakes, no converters, no special cables and connectors*, no external devices—none of that.
Record up to 64 channels of pristine audio from your Dante network using your favorite DAW such as ProTools, Logic, Cubase or others
Playout audio from any application like iTunes for background music, theater sound, and effects
Get Dante Virtual Soundcard
Permanent License - $49.99 USD
(activates one computer)
30 Day Temporary License - $14.99 USD
(activates one computer)
Combo Pack - $69.99 USD
Save $39.99 on Dante Via and Dante Virtual Soundcard when bought together
Local currency, tax and payment methods apply where applicable. Prices may fluctuate due to exchange rates.
Presentations and Conferences
Amplify your message with high quality audio that everyone can hear, using the network and Dante-enabled sound equipment that is already in place.
• Share VoIP calls from Skype with your entire audience
• Play sound from any application to enhance demonstrations and videos
• Send rich, powerful audio from your PowerPoint or Keynote slides to any Dante-enabled sound system
Dante Virtual Soundcard gives you as many channels of audio as you need. Playing out background music from iTunes? Two is enough. Recording a huge live production? Capture up to 64 channels while streaming stereo mixdowns at the same time.
• Route audio to different destinations and devices with any number of channels, including splits
• 64 channels of uncompressed, bidirectional audio means no-compromise multi-track recording
• Virtual Sound Check up to 64 channels of playout for live shows
No Compromise Performance - It's Dante
Dante Virtual Soundcard delivers the legendary audio quality that has made Dante the leading choice for audio networking by sound engineers, manufacturers and installers the world over.
- Windows: ASIO and WDM drivers
- macOS: Core Audio integration
- 16, 24 and 32-bit audio at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4** and 192** kHz
- 4ms, 6ms and 10ms fixed latencies
- Ultra precision time alignment (1 μsec)
- Up to 64x64 bidirectional audio channels
- Supports Dante Domain Manager
An Amazing Value
An unlimited license for one computer is only $49.99. Working with rented computers? A 30-day period is just $14.99. Purchase and download instantly at the Audinate store. Or buy the Dante Software Combo Pack and get Dante Virtual Soundcard AND Dante Via for only $69.99.
Dante Virtual Soundcard Datasheet
Start connecting now!
* Some thin-profile laptops such as MacBook Pro and Ultrabook PCs use USB or Thunderbolt adapters for wired Ethernet.
** Not supported on WDM. Maximum performance at 176.4 kHz and 192 kHz requires a modern, dedicated computer, specifically tuned for processing high-quality audio.