Dante AVIO Support
- Check out the My AVIO page for new user resources.
- Register your adapters to receive technical update information, simpler warranty support, and to access your extended warranty if eligible.
Dante AVIO Support Resources
Dante AVIO Firmware Updates
Use Dante Updater to update the firmware on your Dante AVIO devices. Dante Updater is included with Dante Controller.
- Dante AVIO LED functions (PDF)
Videos for new users:
Frequently Asked Questions
Important setup notes:
To adjust audio controls for the Dante AVIO adapters, you will need to install Dante Controller 18.104.22.168 or later.
Providing power for Dante AVIO adapters: Dante AVIO adapters rely on power-over-Ethernet, (PoE). This can be provided by a network switch with PoE capabilities or the use of an 802.3af compliant PoE injector. The Dante AVIO USB adapter has a third option - it can also receive power through the USB device to which it connects, if that device has adequate power output. If using a switch with PoE, make sure it is configured to send power.
We do not offer phone support. Use the online support form found at the link below.
- Videos and other extensive Dante training and certification material are available in the Training and Certification section of this site.
- If you can't find a solution in the FAQs or user guides, please contact us using the Support form.