1. Advanced modular design, four groups of receiving modules, each group has a built-in independent CPU processing system to complete audio processing and transmission.
2. Ultra-high-bandwidth UHF 600MHZ-700MHZ, suitable for occasions that require a large number of microphones, making it easy to form a wireless conference microphone system.
3. Superb reception, overcome long distance and complicated field environments.
4. Use Ethernet cable to connect directly to the network-no need to add and solder audio cables.
5. Can control Dante routing and settings through a computer
6. The entire scalable Dante system has 512 two-way audio channels
7. Both the network volume and the receiver volume can be adjusted separately.
IF frequency: first IF: 110MHz, second IF 10.7MHz
wireless interface: BNC / 50 ohm
sensitivity: 12 dB (80dBS / N )
Sensitivity adjustment range: 12-32 dB
spurious suppression: ≥75dB
Maximum output intensity: +10 dBV
Frequency range: 600-700MHz
Modulation mode: FM
adjustable range: 50MHz
Number of channels: 100 or 200)
Channel interval: 250 KHz
frequency stability: within ± 0.005%
dynamic range: 100dB
maximum frequency deviation: ± 45KHz
audio response: 80Hz-18KHz (3dB)
comprehensive signal-to-noise ratio:> 105dB
Comprehensive distortion: ≤0.5%
Working temperature: -10 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃